Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snoopy

I love Snoopy! Santa brought me a wonderful Snoopy when I was a toddler. It was very special too me as a blanket or bear would be to another. I still have it and remember the comfort that it gave me in in tough times. My head fit inbetween his neck and head. It was a special night when the Charlie Brown specials were on tv. Sadly I don't think kids get that feeling anymore because they dvd's of everything or Netflix. I am watching the Thanksgiving episodes right and I am takin back to the days sitting on the floor in the living watching every moment. You couldn't go anywhere like the bathroom incase you missed something. I realize Snoopy is different in my mind as the show but they still are one of the most celebrated shows around holidays.

No comments: